Tuesday, May 15, 2007

North Sea Expedition 2


Rio and HawkLord at the port of Hamburg

You all remember the first North Sea expedition with HawkLord, right? Well, we decided to do it again. This time, it was Rio, HAZE and Takizawa. It was turning out good until…



HAZE's TheCrownRoyale and Takizawa (behind HAZE) taking a lot of flak from the Pirate Flagship and Fleet

…a Flagship turned up! The Overdose fleet was struck down like flies, starting with Rio, then Takizawa and lastly, leader HAZE. From that point on, I believe HawkLord's SultrySlut is on a totally different level when it comes to sea warfare.


Overdose PWND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rio!

I like very much see your comment in my blog! Thank you and congratulations too for your excellent result in the blog contest!!

I've seeing the pictures of your voyage to Asia and Beijing! great!

I expect too see you online soon!

Your fellow in the seven seas, Captain Lamota.